Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow!

Cassandra's dress is so beautiful- and she looked great in it. I hope you enjoy her bridal video.

I have loved working with Cassandra because of her unique style, but also because she keeps a laid-back attitude about things.

I also have to tell you about Melissa Kelsey Photography. Melissa is such a dedicated and talented photographer that was really nice to shoot with. She is such a hard worker, she's full of unique ideas, and she's a location genius. Check out her website or blog

4 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

take my breath away.

this is hands down,
without a doubt
my FAVORITE video!

ps
cassandra, you
are stunning and timeless...
can i borrow your dress
so i can feel pretty? jk

catie

Anonymous said...

I'm Cassandra's sister and I must say that I love how you made her videos. I may need you to do my videos when I get married!
-Sarah

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

I'm so glad you like it. Now are you the sister who caught the bouquet? Because you may need a bridal video of your own sooner than you think.

-Dave

Melissa Kelsey said...

The video is so dreamy with beautiful, customized music. What a special thing you've made, David. Thanks for the kind shout-out. I really appreciate that! I'll be sure to return the favor.