Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mary and Andrew

Have you thought about how you and your significant others' lives led up to your getting together? This video attempts to capture that and in the end, we see the melding of two lives into one.

I love Mary and Andrew very much and I was excited to make this video for them. I totally plan on having couple's provide me with footage they've taken themselves for future videos. It makes for more natural behavior and you're able to see how they feel for each other.

2 comments:

Spencer Hale said...

Great job! I love the split screen. Video can really show the couples personality much better static photos
You rocked it.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

Thanks so much Spencer. I think that having them film each other brought out their true personalities well. Their own home videos of each other seems is really the most natural stuff here.